It’s Christmas 2016, and I’m sitting in our ocean front property just 200 feet off the Pacific Ocean in Maui, south Lahina. My beautiful wife Kimber is asking “how did we get to this beautiful life we have”? I said, ‘I will tell you” then asking her, to find my original DMP I did with the Master Keys. She gets up and heads to my office, an looks for that piece of paper that I carried with me all over. The one I read aloud whenever I felt the need. She finds it in my desk drawer. It’s the first one I wrote, it’s looking a little worn by now. When she sat down, she let out a little giggle, and reminds me how it was back then doing this work for the first time. She then says “this is my favorite” and starts to ask me questions about each line.
1) (Kimber) Mr. Brownstein how did you create the income that you wanted?
2) (Clark) I have always been an Entrepreneur tried different things but I have always been a little scattered. Until I was able to come into my alignment with what I wanted to do and were I wanted to go, then I was able to move forward. My income is created through my Entrepreneurship it does not come from one single source. Today I have a very clear understanding of what I’m going to to do and why I’m doing it mixed in with faith.
3) (Kimber) Of those sources of income what is your main that brings you the most joy and wealth?
4) (Clark) My Income come is from investment I made and from the business I have built. I built a organization of like mined people in the Direct Selling industry. That was a goal and is fun but, my main joy is NxGen Business. That was built master minding with Jeff and others. NxGen brings me the most joy and is were my passion is.
5) (Kimber) How have you built business with an open mind. (What does that mean to you?)
6) (Clark) Well it means just as it says being open, It’s like I said I have always been an Entrepreneur but, I was lost in that mind set. I was trying to build business a certain way that was very narrow in thinking. I was always looking at the end, as being my prize. I never thought about the journey being the joy or what I’m building is helping others being a factor. I only thought about the end result making money!!! I also never thought how I personally would be effected. I now know that until I became a Spiritual, Emotional, Self Governing person I would not be financial free. Being open not only in business but open in life to.
7) (Kimber) When and why did you become a Reiki Master?
8) (Clark) I am a Reiki Master because it feels right for me. It helps me to stay centered and connected with spirit. I use the Reik technique to heel myself and people that are close to me in life. It is a gift that I share when someone is open to receiving it.
9) (Kimber) You live your life in tune with your Dharma, and your Spiritual life is to your highest good?
10) (Clark) Yes I do!! Before I wrote this DMP you are reading I was lost let’s just say. My life was not in alignment with what my purpose was. I new what I wanted and was willing to do the work to get there but I was doing all the wrong work to get there. In other words spinning my wheels!!!! I live my life in tune with my Dharma because it helps me to stay on track with my life. Being spiritual to my highest good keeps in tune to my with Dharma.
11) (Kimber) How does it feel have being healthy today? Do you make healthy food choices still and you breath better by 11/30/2013?
12) (Clark) Yes, today I’m in the best shape of my life. I compete in challenges all the time. I have not had a Cigar since before that date and I do breath better. When I’m here in Hawaii I wake up every morning and go for a swim, or a paddle in the ocean. If I was not healthy I would not be able to that. I was so out of shape when I wrote that DMP. I have two shirts that I wear when I need reminding of where I came from. They say on them “lost it” and the other says “I built it” they help to stay humble.
13) (Kimber) It says that you are in a healthy place with your family?
14) (Clark) When I wrote that into my DMP, My family was not in the most healthy place. I was changing and they all were not so happy about the change, I was going through. Today though it is amazing the relationship I have and we have with our Family. We have grandkids and our children are living there lives with great joy.
15) (Kimber) I have always seen you of Love and Light how was it diff?
16) (Clark) Yes I am… There was a quote that I use from Scroll 2 from the book GSW. “Never do I allow my heart to become small and bitter, rather I share it and it grows and warms the earth.” I remember that saying all the time when I feel bad or frustrated.
17) (Kimber) I remember when you would read aloud and I would hear you say this with such love in your heart. “Kimber and I are growing to a higher spiritual, intimate place an having an agape love for each other.”
18) (Clark) That saying is still in my thoughts everyday and is in my current DMP. I’m always striving for greater and higher intimate place with you. I Loved you every day since the first day I meet you.
19) (Kimber) The Non-proffit Bloom programs are in operations 2015? It’s helping kids coming out of the Foster Care System and moving into adulthood?
20) (Clark) We had an Idea of what we wanted to do but had no Idea on how or where to start back then. That did not stop us, we put together a Master Mind Group and from that we developed what Bloom is today. We are helping both young adults and kids that are in the system to improve there lives. When I see what it is doing and see and hear the stories that are coming from the community it warms my heart.
21) (Kimber) I remember your first Race in the Grand AM Continental Tire Racing Series. You were so excited and nervous at the same time, but you were confident about your skills and knew you would be okay. How was it that you had the confidence then?
22) (Clark) Well the confidence came fom the pure fact that I was there to race. It was written in my DMP so I knew it would happen but it meant that everything else that I wrote happened to. By the time I was ready to get into that race car my confidence could not be shaken ever. I knew why I was there and how I got there and how it happened. With that knowing comes a self confidence that is unshakable. That was a great season of racing by the way.
23) (Kimber) You wrote in that we would be living in Maui and Northern coast of California and now we do how did you do that. We also are able to live in both places through out the year.
24) (Clark) Well I did the work that needed to be done, but most of all I had faith in a new program called Master Key Alliance. I was given this program and it changed every thing. I did the work but they gave the direction to focus on. I said above that I was an
Entrepreneur so, I was not afraid to work, but I had no focus I was not in control of my mind. The Master Key System gave me the tools to be in control of the greatest mechanism in the world the human mind. One of things I knew I had to create something that would allow me to work from anywhere? I also learned how to create that through the Master Key Thinking.
25) (Kimber) You wrote about animals in your DMP?
26) (Clark) Yes, we love animals and I wanted them in our lives. Back then we only had Gunner and Gape in our lives but we wanted more. Now we have horses, birds and new dogs in our lives. They bring us so much joy. We now enjoy riding the horses on the beach with the dogs running along side.
27) (Kimber) You stopped watching news to meditate and do you MKMMA work?
28) (Clark) Yes I did I still do it today. Back then I did not have much time for myself “or so I thought” I had felt I had to give something up in order to do this program that I was taking on. In doing so I quickly saw a change with the practice of mediating it helps me to stay connected to the universal mind. I also do not see all the negative garbage that is shown to us on the news each and every day. I don’t let it in now.
29) (Kimber) You create only good habits that are good for you?
30) (Clark) Yes only good habits. You see up until I learned about this concept I would say that most of my habits did not serve me in a good way. I had to break old and bad habits and replace them with good habits. I still practice this today.